Availability: Amstel House Hostel Berlin
Twin Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Quadruple Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Quadruple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
one bed in a 12 bed mixed dormMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel with a bar/lounge, in Berlin (Mitte)
This hostel is located in Berlin (Mitte), near the airport, Victory Column, Berlin Zoo, and German Chancellery. Local attractions also include Reichstag Building and Brandenburg Gate.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Amstel House Hostel Berlin provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
All guestrooms include desks, shared/communal kitchens, and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amstel House Hostel Berlin Amenities
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Berlin hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room.
Amstel House Hostel Berlin is a smoke-free property.
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 1914
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shared/communal kitchen
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Amstel House Hostel Berlin Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 1 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: EUR 5,00 per stay (cash only)