Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- One Bunk Bed
Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- One Bunk Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
- Two Single Beds
Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Two Single Beds
Art Nouveau hostel with a bar/lounge, in Berlin (Mitte)
This hostel is located in Berlin (Mitte), near the airport, Victory Column, Berlin Zoo, and German Chancellery. Local attractions also include Reichstag Building and Brandenburg Gate.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Amstel House Hostel Berlin provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
All guestrooms include desks, shared/communal kitchens, and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Nouveau hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Amstel House Hostel Berlin is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Free on-street parking
- Year Built 1914
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Security guard
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared/communal kitchen
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 1 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: EUR 5,00 per stay (cash only)
This property does not have a DEHOGA rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.