Please enter your travel dates.
Modern 11-story hotel in smart Marylebone
This modern London hotel overlooks leafy Portman Square, where the smart districts of Marylebone and Mayfair meet, and is 2 blocks from Selfridges department store and 400 meters from Hyde Park. Train and metro stations are nearby.
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel's guests can enjoy modern dining in the restaurant, relax in the armchairs around the lobby fireplace, or maintain their exercise routine in the fitness centre.
Minibars in rooms
The 272 guestrooms are themed, styled with decorative touches such as Art Deco lamps or British pre-Raphaelite art prints; all include satellite TV, telephones, minibars, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The entire first floor of Radisson SAS Portman Hotel London is occupied by a ballroom and 11 function suites, 9 with floor-to-ceiling windows. The ballroom has capacity for 550, and the wood-paneled library provides a more intimate setting for board meetings and executive dining. Function rooms are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, LCD projectors, video conferencing, and other services (surcharges apply). The business center offers many services, including secretarial and translation assistance (surcharge), and a 24-hour technology helpline is available.
In addition to the business facilities, all parts of the hotel benefit from free wireless Internet access.
Personal trainers (surcharge) are on hand in the fitness center, which offers locker rooms, cardio machines, free weights, Finnish sauna, steam room, and massage treatment room.
A car park next to the hotel is directly accessible from the lobby. Parking costs £24 per night per vehicle (London Congestion Charge is payable separately). Price subject to change.
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Portman Restaurant - Extensive breakfast buffet includes traditional English breakfasts, pancakes, pastries and fruit, cheeses, Scandinavian breads, and smoked salmon. Lunch and dinner menus offer modern British fusion cuisine. Sample dishes include Sautéed Scallops with Plantain, Crispy King Crab Lasagna (chef's signature dish) and Caramel Panna Cotta. Wood-and-marble floors and coffee-colored leather banquettes characterize the bright modern dining space. Large moveable planters break up the room and potted grasses add greenery to tables. In summer, the terrace is opened for dining.
Portman Café - The large marble fireplace with its antique clock is the main focal point of the lobby, where guests sink into leather Chesterfield armchairs and enjoy afternoon tea, a light snack, or specialty coffees. Heavy drapes frame the floor-to-ceiling windows; potted palms and antique mirrors add elegant, old-world touches. Open all day.
Lobby bar - Adjacent to the lobby, the hotel bar is open all day until late, serving drinks and coffees. Eye-catching modern paintings adorn the deep-burgundy walls; chocolate-colored leather chairs create a warm ambience. Live piano music Monday-Friday evenings.
Hyde Park, 400 meters from the hotel, has running, cycling, and skating paths, and horse riding tracks. Visitors can swim in the Serpentine Lido, an outdoor pool (open in summer), and hire rowing boats on the famous Serpentine Lake.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 28.80 per day
- Additional Details
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.