- Salgados Beach
- 6 min walk
- Sao Rafael Beach
- 7 min drive
- 11 min drive
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Albufeira, VidaMar Resort Hotel Algarve is next to a golf course and near the beach. Zoomarine is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sao Rafael Beach and Salgados Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Slide and Splash Water Park and Aqualand Waterpark.Visit our Albufeira travel guide
- Salgados Beach - 6 min walk
- Sao Rafael Beach - 7 min drive
- Albufeira Marina - 8 min drive
- Zoomarine - 11 min drive
- Senhora da Rocha Beach - 15 min drive
- Silves Tunes Station - 17 min drive
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sunset Restaurant & Bar – Poolside diner with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Primadonna – Beachfront family restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- AJI - Oriental Flavours – Sushi bar with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Ocean Buffet – Poolside buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
VidaMar Resort Hotel Algarve
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities