Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Zeeburg, near National Maritime Museum
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Amsterdam hotel is located on the waterfront, within 1 mi (2 km) of Tropenmuseum and National Maritime Museum. Nemo Science Museum and Artis are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms and Dry cleaning are on-site.
All 117 individually decorated properties feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find down comforters and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 7 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1921
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 4.7149 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR25 per day
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert