Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam Oost, near National Maritime Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Amsterdam Oost, this historic hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Tropenmuseum and National Maritime Museum. Nemo Science Museum and Artis are also within 2 miles (3 km). Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station is 24 minutes by foot.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference space and dry cleaning are on-site.
All 117 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For entertainment, TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Lloyd Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Built in 1921
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 91
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Lloyd Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.