- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Konyaalti Beach Park
- 1 min walk
- Antalya Aquarium
- 3 min walk
- Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland
- 4 min walk
- Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Antalya, Hotel Su & Aqualand is in the city centre and near a private beach. Old Bazaar and S'hemall Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Antalya Aquarium and Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland. Travelling with kids? Consider Minicity and Aktur Lunapark.Visit our Antalya travel guide
- Konyaalti Beach Park - 1 min walk
- Antalya Aquarium - 3 min walk
- Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland - 4 min walk
- Aktur Lunapark - 2 min drive
- Antalya Archeological Museum - 3 min drive
- Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Hotel Su & Aqualand
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Water park
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between TRY 50 and TRY 100 for adults, and TRY 50 and TRY 100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
3 or 4 stars hotel not 5 stars hotel,area is great
No AC at room even we changed room , same . We asked many times why . They said ither guests feeling could and AC is central AC , so at our room it was extramly hot.. the promised to fix the iusue and no followup tat all even though we asked customers services manytimes ... our request was totally ignored. The put ceazy music at breakfast so yiu dont sit for long time .. This hotel location is nice but definitely not a 5 stars hotel its good if going ti visit for 2 or 3 days max . We wanted ti stay 14 days but we stayed 7 days then went to Akra hotel , oh akra is the best hotel in antalya. No questions about that .