- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Passeig de Gracia
- 3 min walk
- Casa Mila
- 4 min walk
- Casa Batllo
- 10 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Chez Moi is located in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood. Casa Mila and Casa Batllo are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Vell and Port Olimpic. Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the guest house's convenience for public transport: Diagonal Station is 3 minutes by foot and Provenca Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Barcelona travel guide
- Passeig de Gracia - 3 min walk
- Casa Mila - 4 min walk
- Casa Batllo - 10 min walk
- Sagrada Familia - 15 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 18 min walk
- Diagonal Station - 3 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 14 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.44 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Property registration number
We should mention
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Let me start by saying I’m not a complainer and have never written a negative review - ever. Having spent 18 days hiking and staying in hostels I was looking for a bit of comfort. What I got was anything but that. The noise from the busiest street in Barcelona kept me from sleeping at all. (I live near a 10 lane CA highway so I am somewhat immune to road noise btw). Trying to dampen the sound with the fan only added the hum of something electric that wanted to start but couldn’t. Two yellow security lights illuminated the room to the point even my sleep mask was ineffective. Then, there was the smell of plastering and paint creeping in from the room next door and whatever work was underway outside. Honestly made me sick. The bathroom was shared. What? I read and re-read the description sure I must have missed something but there was no mention of shared facilities. There was no comfortable chair like in the photo for the “senior” room I booked. Hadn’t sat in one for weeks and was looking forward to it. No room cleaning (I picked up the previous occupant’s toothpick on the second day). The sheets were thin with a lot of polyester and there no mattress pad. This was not a hotel, not a pensione, not a bed and breakfast. I was really duped by the description. There was no way to even talk to staff after check in. I would have left if every real hotel in the vicinity had not been booked for the holiday. It was a really REALLY unfortunate end to a great trip.