- Catalonia Palace of Congresses
- 4 min drive
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- 5 min drive
- Camp Nou
- 8 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Sant Joan Despi
Near a metro station, Hesperia Sant Joan is in an area with good airport proximity. Placa d'Espanya and Magic Fountain of Montjuic are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium. Consider Parc del Forum for a night out, and don't miss Tibidabo Amusement Park, a top local attraction.Visit our Sant Joan Despi travel guide
- Catalonia Palace of Congresses - 4 min drive
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia - 5 min drive
- Camp Nou - 8 min drive
- Fira Barcelona - 10 min drive
- Placa d'Espanya - 10 min drive
- Barcelona Cornella Station - 5 min drive
- University District Station - 5 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hesperia Sant Joan
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.495 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 14.5 and EUR 14.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.20 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 23 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 13.20 per day
- Children stay free
- Free cot/infant bed
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 14.5-14.5 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Combined bath/shower
- Free toiletries
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Free newspapers (reception)
- Near the airport
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- 128 rooms
- 8 floors
- 1 building
Nearby things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room size: My apartment/suite was a good size with amenities for self catering if desired Cleanliness: Clean and well maintained Staff: The reception staff are always available and helpful. Also have English included in the communication options Quietness: Occasionally the sound carries when other residents slam doors or shut windows. Once I was woken by a knocking sound which I thought was at my door but realised it was next door. I managed to return to sleep regardless The location: Very good access to public transport. There are bus and tram stations very close to the hotel Restaurant: As stated on their website, the restaurant is not open Friday to Sunday. There are a few cafes and restaurants in the vicinity to make up for this