- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Placa d'Espanya
- 3 min drive
- Palau Sant Jordi
- 4 min drive
- Poble Espanyol
- 4 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Connected to the convention centre, Hotel SB Plaza Europa is in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat's Sants-Montjuic neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Port Vell and Port Olimpic are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Montjuic and Barceloneta Beach. Check out an event or a game at Camp Nou, and consider making time for Barcelona Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Ildefons Cerda Station is 4 minutes by foot and Europa - Fira Station is 12 minutes.
- Placa d'Espanya - 3 min drive
- Palau Sant Jordi - 4 min drive
- Poble Espanyol - 4 min drive
- Camp Nou - 4 min drive
- Montjuic - 7 min drive
- Ildefons Cerda Station - 4 min walk
- Barcelona-Sants Station - 5 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Punt i Coma – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Hotel SB Plaza Europa
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect room for two and the Funiture are all set up nicely.