- Ulster Hall
- 2 min walk
- Grand Opera House
- 7 min walk
- Belfast City Hall
- 7 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, Clayton Hotel Belfast is in the city centre and near the airport. Titanic Belfast and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Metropolitan Arts Centre and Odyssey Complex are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Belfast travel guide
- Ulster Hall - 2 min walk
- Grand Opera House - 7 min walk
- Belfast City Hall - 7 min walk
- St. George's Market - 11 min walk
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre - 15 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 13 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Clayton Hotel Belfast
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Hot tub
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.5 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention