- Liked: Cleanliness
- Marlay Park
- 12 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate
- 13 min drive
- University College Dublin
- 17 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Royal Dublin Society, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wicklow Mountains National Park and Marlay Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or Leopardstown Racecourse.Visit our Bray travel guide
- Marlay Park - 12 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate - 13 min drive
- University College Dublin - 17 min drive
- Royal Dublin Society - 17 min drive
- Aviva Stadium - 18 min drive
- Dublin Bray Station - 6 min walk
- Cherrywood Station - 6 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- McGettigans Pub – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
Hotel clamps customers car in their own car park
Arrived after 10 pm tired after a long day and parked in the hotel car park, we got up the next morning at 7 am to find our car clamped with a parking fine of 120 euro which was issued at 5:30 am. I complained to the receptionist and she said it was my own fault, the hotel staff had not warned us or given us the information that we should have put a form in the car window to say we were staying at the hotel, they gave us the form after we were clamped ! this hotel really needs to warn tired customers that they have to pay parking up front otherwise they will be clamped. we won't be back!