- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Titanic Experience Cobh
- 1 min walk
- Cobh Heritage Centre
- 3 min walk
- Queenstown Story
- 3 min walk
- Cork (ORK)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Cobh, Commodore Hotel is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Titanic Experience Cobh and Sirius Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Lusitania Memorial and Queenstown Story. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pairc Ui Chaoimh or Pairc Ui Rinn.
- Titanic Experience Cobh - 1 min walk
- Cobh Heritage Centre - 3 min walk
- Queenstown Story - 3 min walk
- St. Colman's Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Cobh Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Cobh Station - 3 min walk
- Cork (ORK) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Captains Table Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- OShea Bar and Bistro – Bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
No complaints very comfortable excellent service stay there occasionally