- University College Cork
- 2 min walk
- Fitzgerald Park
- 5 min walk
- Cork City Gaol
- 14 min walk
- Cork (ORK)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Castlewhite Apartments is located in Cork. Blarney Castle and Donovan's Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fitzgerald Park and Cork Heritage Park. Fota Wildlife Park and Hitchmough's Equestrian Centre are also worth visiting.
- University College Cork - 2 min walk
- Fitzgerald Park - 5 min walk
- Mercy University Hospital - 13 min walk
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Cork City Gaol - 14 min walk
- CORK (Station) - 15 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 16 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect for the one night for a family. My brother and I did the cork City marathon and this apartment was perfect for us and our family. Cheap cheerful, we could cook our food which was important.