- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mary Kay Museum
- 8 min drive
- Galleria Dallas
- 8 min drive
- Adventure Landing
- 15 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Addison is located in Addison. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Galleria Dallas and Northpark Center, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Toyota Music Factory. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at American Airlines Center or Comerica Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Mary Kay Museum - 8 min drive
- Galleria Dallas - 8 min drive
- Shops at Willow Bend - 13 min drive
- Medical City Hospital - 14 min drive
- Adventure Landing - 15 min drive
- Downtown Carrollton Station - 7 min drive
- Dallas Market Center Station - 13 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Addison
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One of the worst nights sleep in a hotel I’ve ever had. We arrived late to the room after going to a concert with our daughter. Reserving the room because it said sleeps 4. When we arrived the parking lot was very dark. Then the sign warning us to bring all our belongings from the car worried me. Once in the room initially it seemed nice. Then the door handle to the bedroom came off in my hand. The TV didn’t have a connection to anything. The pullout sleeper had less padding than my dogs bed and no sheets. The blanket we did find was crunchy and stiff, ewww! Not wanting to go track down sheets from the front desk, we opted to just let our daughter sleep in our king bed with us, putting Mom in the middle. Then as we tried to sleep, the room would not cool down, despite setting the thermostat to 65, it stayed a nice warm 72. Didn’t care for all the hair left from the previous guest all over the bath room either. I rarely stay at anything other than a Hilton property and this was by far the worst one I’ve seen. Dirty, unkept, and in need of maintenance.