- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- St. Stephen's Green
- 2 min walk
- Grafton Street
- 5 min walk
- Gaiety Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Dublin (DUB)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Green is in the city centre and by the sea. St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Croke Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- St. Stephen's Green - 2 min walk
- Grafton Street - 5 min walk
- Gaiety Theatre - 5 min walk
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 8 min walk
- National Library of Ireland - 10 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 3 min walk
- Dublin Pearse Street Station - 17 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 17 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. Long-term renters welcome. Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention