- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Church of St. Ignatius
- 1 min walk
- Rector's Palace
- 1 min walk
- Dubrovnik Cathedral
- 2 min walk
- Dubrovnik (DBV)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Dubrovnik's Dubrovnik Old Town neighbourhood, Guest house The heart of Dubrovnik is in the city centre and near the beach. Rector's Palace and Dubrovnik Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Gruz Harbor and Dubrovnik Ferry Port. Dubrovnik Cable Car and Dubrovnik Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Church of St. Ignatius - 1 min walk
- Rector's Palace - 1 min walk
- Dubrovnik Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Church of St. Blaise - 2 min walk
- Dubrovnik City Hall - 2 min walk
- Dubrovnik (DBV) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kopun – Open daily.
About this property
Guest house The heart of Dubrovnik
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.34 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Excellent location, right in the heart of Old Town! This property is a second floor walk-up. The vestibule is VERY run down and old looking, but don't let that concern you. The unit is nice enough inside, although there were some issues. The bed linens were dingy and old, not the ones in the picture. And most of the outlets did not work. Finally, the hot water heater did not work well either, so we had pretty cold showers!