Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Royal Highland Centre
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Royal Highland Centre and within 6 miles (10 km) of Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh Zoo. Gyle Shopping Centre and Edinburgh Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, 24-hour room service and a business centre.
All 150 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service and satellite. Other amenities available to guests include free weekday newspapers, hairdryers and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers on-site laundry facilities, 24-hour room service and a shopping centre. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary for guests (available at scheduled times). Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 150
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Health club
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
The Space – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25 per pet, per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP11.95 and GBP15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP9.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP25 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.