- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- 12 min walk
- Bali Hai Golf Club
- 13 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena.
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 12 min walk
- Bali Hai Golf Club - 13 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 14 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 19 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aureole – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Border Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Fleur by Hubert Keller – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Open daily.
- Citizens Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities