- Grand Bazaar Shops
- 18 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- 20 min walk
- The Linq
- 20 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss High Roller, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Grand Bazaar Shops - 18 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 20 min walk
- The Linq - 20 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 2 min drive
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 2 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 6 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Carnival World Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hash House A Go Go – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Voodoo Steakhouse – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Did not get the room I reserved and was not accomdated at all by front desk staff. Actually I was disrespected and talked to in a condescending way when trying to get my room issue fixed. Extremely outdated rooms. The only good thing about this place is the food. Breakfast was over $70 for two people, not worth it. Las Vegas has so much more to offer than this dump. And was charged over another $300 in resort fees after checking in!!