Easy living awaits when you book this charming 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Lexington. With enough space for up to 9 guests, this home is the perfect destination for those wanting to rest and relax in a homey environment. When you’re not out exploring the abundant excitement of Lexington, enjoy an afternoon cocktail on the deck or keep warm around the outdoor fire pit.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Day Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Rolling hills and horse farms pave the way to this home-away-from-home, nestled in a highly sought-after neighborhood. Step inside, where you’ll be greeted with 2,728 square feet of tasteful living space and all the comforts of home.
You’ll want to spend your evenings in the cozy living room, which boasts a leather couch and armchair, floor-to-ceiling windows, a flat-screen TV, and double-sided fireplace. Keep warm and toasty by curling up in front of the fire with your favorite book.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite dinners and desserts. You’ll find both a kitchen table and sophisticated dining area, so you’ll be satisfied no matter what type of dining experience you desire.
Come nighttime, this home offers 3 queen beds and 3 twin beds among 5 well-appointed bedrooms.
Wake up and sip your morning coffee on the back deck that overlooks the home’s spacious yard. Let the kids run around and play all day before gathering them together as the sun begins to set to roast some marshmallows over the fire pit.
-- THE LOCATION --
Known for its horse farms and thoroughbred racetracks, this is the perfect destination for all fans of horse racing. Head to the International Museum of the Horse, the Kentucky Horse Park, or check out the Keeneland Racecourse.
If you’re visiting during basketball season, try to catch a University of Kentucky game! Rupp Arena is just 15 minutes from the property.
All history buffs will be thrilled digging through the area’s deep roots. Check out the Mary Todd Lincoln House yourself or join in on a historical tour of the area.
Feel free to walk the trails around the neighborhood and explore the nearby parks. Be sure to check out the Amphitheater for occasional live music and food truck festivals.
When you get tired of cooking, try out the Blue Door Smokehouse or Merrick Inn to check out some of the area’s best cuisine.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Must have valid email address and phone number to be able to book
- Pet friendly with fee, dogs only (2 maximum)
- If pets are brought but not disclosed prior to arrival, a $200 fee will apply
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- There will be a $300 fine without prior approval of large events/ gatherings
- If there is more trash than can fit in the trash bin that is not disposed off of property, there will be a $50 fine or more depending on the amount of trash
- Please provide full first and last name on reservation, rather than just initials
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and back door to the basement, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in