- Bankhead Theater
- 4 min drive
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- 4 min drive
- Concannon Vineyard
- 6 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Springtown Inn is located in Livermore. Hidden Creek Wine and Concannon Vineyard are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Boomers and Alameda County Fairgrounds. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.Visit our Livermore travel guide
- Bankhead Theater - 4 min drive
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory - 4 min drive
- Concannon Vineyard - 6 min drive
- Steven Kent Winery - 7 min drive
- Del Valle Regional Park - 7 min drive
- Vasco Station - 5 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.0 per stay A damage deposit of USD 300 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
While it was clean enough, there were no smoking rooms - period. The clerk was "unique" to say the least. It is an OK property if you need an inexpensive room. It was quiet...