Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel near Liverpool ONE
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverfront, this romantic hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Royal Liver Building, Liverpool ONE and Merseyside Maritime Museum. Tate Liverpool and World Museum Liverpool are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 130 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1528 square feet (142 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Liverpool is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Malbar – On-site cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP13.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 17.50 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.00 per night
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool
- Liverpool Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Malmaison Hotel Liverpool
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.