Get an overview of this hotel4-star Liverpool hotel in Liverpool City Center, walk to Liverpool ONE
Popular property highlights
Located in Liverpool City Center, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Neptune Theatre and Liverpool ONE. Merseyside Maritime Museum and Beatles Story are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a steam room, and 24-hour room service.
All 209 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Liverpool Centre
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel Liverpool Centre provides a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Novotel Liverpool Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 10
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Ropewalks Bar and Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per night
- Dogs only
- Up to 10 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Novotel Hotel Liverpool Centre
- Novotel Liverpool Centre
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.