- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Buckingham Palace
- 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 17 min walk
- 3 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
In the city centre, Amba Hotel Grosvenor is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Green Park and Hyde Park. Coca-Cola London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Buckingham Palace - 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 17 min walk
- Harrods - 3 min drive
- Big Ben - 13 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 14 min drive
- London Victoria Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Victoria Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Soak – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Grosvenor Arms – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner and light fare daily.
- The Tea lounge – Brasserie. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
Amba Hotel Grosvenor
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Location. The property location right in Victoria is fantastically convenient.