Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Big Ben
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly London hotel is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of St. James Park, Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament. Big Ben and Buckingham Palace are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a conference centre and valet parking.
All 256 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as espresso makers and pillow menus, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Conrad London St. James
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 6187 square feet (575 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Conrad London St. James is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 575
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 6187
- Conference centre
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Blue Boar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Emmelines – This Champagne bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP75.0 per night
- Conrad London St. James Hotel
- Conrad St. James Hotel
- Conrad London St. James
- Conrad St. James
- Conrad London St. James England
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.