Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Tate Britain
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Tate Britain, Big Ben, and Houses of Parliament. Parliament Square and Westminster Abbey are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 460 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free newspapers, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 460
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
City Cafe - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Westminster
- DoubleTree Hilton London Westminster
- DoubleTree Hotel London Westminster
- DoubleTree London Westminster
- Hilton DoubleTree London Westminster
- Hilton Hotel London Westminster
- Hilton London Westminster Hotel
- Hotel DoubleTree
- London Westminster DoubleTree
- London Westminster Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Westminster
- DoubleTree Hilton Westminster
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.