Get an overview of this hotel3-star Hayes hotel in Hillingdon with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the airport, this hotel is in Hayes (Hillingdon), and area attractions include Brunel University, Twickenham Stadium and Twickenham Stoop. Area attractions also include Griffin Park Stadium and Kew Palace.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 356 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include safes, phones and ironing boards.
ibis London Heathrow Airport
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. Hayes's hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Ibis London Heathrow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Built in 1985
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transport
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Foggs Kitchen and Bar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP9.50 for adults and GBP4.75 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP0.00 (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP10
- ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- ibis London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).