- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club
- 5 min walk
- Hungerford Hill
- 15 min walk
- Hunter Valley Zoo
- 4 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 54 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Lovedale, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley is in a rural location and near the airport. Hope Estate and Roche Estate are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hunter Valley Gardens. Consider Tyrrell's Wines for a night out or Hunter Valley Zoo if you're travelling with kids.
- Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club - 5 min walk
- Hungerford Hill - 15 min walk
- Potters Brewery - 3 min drive
- Hunter Valley Zoo - 4 min drive
- PepperTree Wines - 5 min drive
- Greta Station - 12 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Redsalt Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property does not provide daily housekeeping for the villa properties. Instead, cleaning is done weekly. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39.50 for adults and AUD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is advertised as 5 stars?? this is questionable, the staff is 5 stars but the property I would rate as 3 stars, Dinner is way overpriced for what you get, breakfast is good with exception of the fruit, watermelon is sloppy and old the rest is OK