Get an overview of this hotel4-star Lyon hotel in Lyon City Centre, walk to Textile Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Lyon City Centre, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Saint Martin d'Ainay Abbey and Textile Museum. Bellecour Square and St. Jean Cathedral are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station are on-site.
All 34 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and free newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, showers and phones.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Every day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Lyon's hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Alexandra is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR10 and EUR18 for adults, and EUR10 and EUR18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR8 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR10 per night
- Hôtel Alexandra Lyon
- Alexandra Lyon
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children aged 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.