Get an overview of this hotelLyon hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, walk to Textile Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Place Carnot and Textile Museum. Bellecour Square and St. Jean Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a meeting room, tour/ticket assistance, and free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and showers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Azur features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Azur is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 34
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Azur Hotel
- Azur Lyon
- Hotel Azur
- Hotel Azur Lyon
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.