Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Lyon hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, walk to Bellecour Square
Popular property highlights
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bellecour Square and Textile Museum. St. Jean Cathedral and Lyon City Hall are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room and concierge services are on-site.
All 72 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and premium bedding.
Hotel Le Royal Lyon MGallery by Sofitel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Belle Époque hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hotel Le Royal Lyon MGallery by Sofitel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Built in 1912
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 72
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
L Institut – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 16 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR16 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR50 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.