Get an overview of this hotelPlaya de Palma hostal in El Arenal with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Located in El Arenal, this hostal is within a 15-minute walk of El Arenal Beach and Port of El Arenal. Aqualand and La Porciuncula Church are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and WiFi in public areas are available at this hostal. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance.
Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hostal Mar del Plata
The hostal offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Playa de Palma's hostal also offers a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Hostal Mar del Plata has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5.0 € per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 per stay )
Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 3 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00, per pet, per day (maximum of EUR 15 per stay), plus a deposit of EUR 15.00 per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 7 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: EUR100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR3.00 for adults and EUR3.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.0 € per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR10.00 per pet, per day (maximum EUR15 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR5
- In-room safe fee: EUR3.00 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR20 per person and includes use of:
- Hostal Mar Plata Hostel Playa de Palma
- Hostal Mar Plata Playa de Palma
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children aged 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.