Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Didsbury Park and within 6 miles (10 km) of University of Manchester and Contact. Old Trafford and Whitworth Art Gallery are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and wedding services.
All 212 rooms offer WiFi, room service and televisions. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. Manchester's hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours) and a lift service. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) English
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space : 12
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Palatine – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Java Lounge – On-site café.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP10.00 and GBP15.00 for adults, and GBP5.00 and GBP10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP6 per person (return)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP3 (return), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP10 per night
- Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport
- Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Manchester Airport
- Britannia Airport Hotel, South Manchester Hotel Manchester
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).