Pro: Location of the hotel is great. It’s walking distance to Notre Dame and Louvre museum. Cons: no daily cleaning beds are extremely uncomfortable rooms are super small in family suites. not a great value for the price
- Palais Royal
- 11 min walk
- Pont Neuf
- 11 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
- Palais Royal - 11 min walk
- Pont Neuf - 11 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 13 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 16 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 17 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 4 min drive
- Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 27 min drive
About this property
Citadines Les Halles Paris
A fitness centre, concierge services and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. All 189 rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and feature kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24 hours a day on request
- Children stay free
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children
- Combined bath/shower
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 10 per pet per night
- 1 per room
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- Connected to a shopping centre
- In the shopping district
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- 189 rooms
- 7 floors
Nearby things to do
Large rooms with appliances and kitchenware, great location.