- Champ de Mars
- 15 min walk
- Eiffel Tower
- 15 min walk
- Les Invalides
- 16 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Citadines Tour Eiffel Paris is in the city centre and near a metro station. Grand Palais and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue du Commerce and Champs-Elysees. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champ de Mars - 15 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 15 min walk
- Les Invalides - 16 min walk
- Tour Montparnasse - 3 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 3 min drive
- La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 2 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 15 min drive
About this property
Citadines Tour Eiffel Paris
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 28
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
So many extras like towel warmer, dishwasher, ect. Beautiful decorations and layout was nice. Location was great. Next to me triad other public transportation. I stayed in 608 and view of Eiffel Tower was great. Price, amenities, location and view make this place a must stay. I will stay here again!