- Champ de Mars
- 13 min walk
- Eiffel Tower
- 13 min walk
- Les Invalides
- 16 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Hotel Ares Eiffel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue du Commerce and Rue Cler. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parc des Princes or Stade Roland Garros. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle Station is 3 minutes by foot and Dupleix Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champ de Mars - 13 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 13 min walk
- Les Invalides - 16 min walk
- Tour Montparnasse - 4 min drive
- Grand Palais - 4 min drive
- La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 9 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 25 min drive
About this property
Hotel Ares Eiffel
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
- Up to 11 lb/5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We've stayed at the Hotel Ares Eiffel several times now and we simply love the hotel. Location is very close to the Eiffel Tower, excellent restaurants, shopping etc. The owners are super friendly and the staff always makes us feel welcome. The rooms are quite nice and make for a wonderful all-around positive experience.