- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 13 min walk
- Place de la Concorde
- 13 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Hôtel le Lavoisier is in the city centre and near a metro station. Avenue Montaigne and Champs-Elysees are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tuileries Garden and Champ de Mars. Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.
- Galeries Lafayette - 13 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 13 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 13 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 14 min walk
- Grand Palais - 14 min walk
- Saint-Augustin Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 7 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hôtel le Lavoisier
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
The property was clean but the room was very small and missing some basic appliance like, small fridge, water, Iron,kittle etc. Staff at the reception weren’t very helpful, especially when we’ve asked them to assist us on how to get to airport due to all the roads and station closure because of the strike, I was expecting staff to have more knowledge and information ready to hand in this type of situations, I would also like to mention how we were met and great which wasn’t very professional, we were even asked to take a sit, and when we’ve left the room on our first day, staff at the reception shouted at us and requested the room keys back as the keys must stay at the reception and we weren’t aloud to take out the hotel, this was unusual for us but we are happy to follow the hotel procedures it’s just the way it was delivered. Thank you and hope this would be passed on.