- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 9 min drive
- Val d'Europe Shopping Center
- 13 min drive
- Aquatonic Paris Val d'Europe
- 14 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Saint-Thibault-des-Vignes, ibis budget Marne la Vallée is in a shopping district and near the boardwalk. Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disneyland® Paris and Davy Crockett Adventure. Walt Disney Studios Park and Paris Zoological Park are also worth visiting.
- Centrex - 9 min drive
- Val d'Europe Business Center - 10 min drive
- Val d'Europe Shopping Center - 13 min drive
- Aquatonic Paris Val d'Europe - 14 min drive
- Walt Disney Studios Park - 17 min drive
- Torcy Station - 4 min drive
- Noisy-le-Grand Mont d'Est RER Station - 9 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 22 min drive
About this property
ibis budget Marne la Vallée
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The staff of hotel is highly unprofessional, unethical and ruthless.... I would like to advise all the guests that DO NOT VISIT THIS HOTEL. One of thier staff Girl who is Nigro work in morning shift at reception desk, she is highly unprofessional and harsh lady who eaten breakfast of her hotels guests and behave poorly. 2ndly distance of hotel is very very far away from city and thier isn't any transportation facility available especially thoes people who are tourists.. Nigro staff female is highly unprofessional. I AM TELLING ALL TRUTH BUT NOTHING.