The bathroom sink too splatter with no counter Lighting, not bright enough Heating and cooling wasn’t working well
- Champ de Mars
- 11 min walk
- Eiffel Tower
- 12 min walk
- Grand Palais
- 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
- Champ de Mars - 11 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 12 min walk
- Grand Palais - 14 min walk
- Les Invalides - 18 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 20 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse Station - 4 min drive
- Paris Pont-de-l'Alma Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 29 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free hotel features a health club, a bar/lounge and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service and concierge services are on-site. All 40 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 29.00 per person
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Free cots/infant beds
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Quiet modern hotel near the Eiffel Tower. Loved the room excellent AC which was nice with Paris experiencing a heat wave when we were there. The Hotel is a easy walk from the Seine River and the Eiffel Tower there are also a number of small convince stores with in Walking distance along with numerous restaurants and cafes. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable every place we tried based on their recommendations was very good and they know their neighborhood need a Pub to see a football match they know one need a store or pharmacy they know one. The Hotel has a very useful app also which lists restaurants in the area etc.