Get an overview of this hotelHostal in Playa de Palma with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Situated near the airport, this hostal is within 1 mile (2 km) of Port of El Arenal, El Arenal Beach and Aqualand El Arenal. La Porciuncula Church and Forestal park are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hostal. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance.
All 15 rooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge), TVs and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal Mar del Plata
The hostal offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Playa de Palma hostal also offers a terrace and tour or ticket assistance.
Hostal Mar del Plata is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2000
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5 per stay )
Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and noon.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 9 AM to noon for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 3 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 15 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 7 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.28 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 3.00 for adults and EUR 3.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day (maximum EUR15 per stay)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.00 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person and includes use of:
- Hostal Mar Plata Hostel Playa de Palma
- Hostal Mar Plata Playa de Palma
- Hostal Mar Plata
- Mar Plata Playa de Palma
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children aged 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.