- Tempus Two Winery
- 3 min drive
- Roche Estate
- 3 min drive
- PepperTree Wines
- 6 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 61 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Pokolbin, Cam-Way Estate is in a rural location and near the airport. Roche Estate and Hope Estate are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hunter Valley Gardens. Ready for a night out? Consider Bimbadgen Estate and Tyrrell's Wines. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.Visit our Pokolbin travel guide
- Brokenwood Wines - 2 min drive
- Tempus Two Winery - 3 min drive
- Roche Estate - 3 min drive
- Hope Estate - 5 min drive
- PepperTree Wines - 6 min drive
- Branxton Station - 18 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 61 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 AM-1:00 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: AUD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.