- The Vintage Golf Club
- 11 min walk
- Bimbadgen Estate
- 19 min walk
- Moorebank Vineyard
- 5 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Pokolbin, this holiday home is in the entertainment district and on the boardwalk. Travellers looking for local activities can try Bimbadgen Estate and Roche Estate, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Hope Estate. Consider Tyrrell's Wines for a night out or Hunter Valley Zoo if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Pokolbin travel guide
- The Vintage Golf Club - 11 min walk
- Bimbadgen Estate - 19 min walk
- Moorebank Vineyard - 5 min drive
- Scarborough Wine Co - 9 min drive
- Hope Estate - 9 min drive
- Branxton Station - 12 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 137 min drive
About this property
Gumnut Grove The Vintage
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 15 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: AUD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.