- 2 min walk
- Hellisgerdi Park
- 4 min walk
- Hafnarfjordur Free Church
- 6 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Hafnarfjordur, Edda's Farm house in Town is in the city centre and near theme parks. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Perlan and Hallgrimskirkja. Sudurbaejarlaug and Ishestar Riding Tours are also worth visiting.
- Siggubær - 2 min walk
- Hellisgerdi Park - 4 min walk
- Hafnarfjordur Free Church - 6 min walk
- Hafnarborg - 7 min walk
- Viking Village - 9 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Edda's Farm house in Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice place. Good service.