- Reykjavik Free Church
- 5 min walk
- 7 min walk
- National Cathedral
- 8 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Reykjavik, Hotel Holt - Art Museum is in the city centre and near the airport. National Museum of Iceland and Harpa are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsholl or Laugardalsvollur.
- Reykjavik Free Church - 5 min walk
- Hallgrimskirkja - 7 min walk
- National Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Parliament House - 8 min walk
- Reykjavik City Hall - 9 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
Hotel Holt - Art Museum
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities