Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star San Francisco hotel in Japantown, near University of San Francisco
Popular property highlights
Located in Japantown, this spa hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Great American Music Hall, Louise Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. University of San Francisco and Lombard Street are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a 24-hour health club and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business centre, conference space and Free use of bicycles are on-site.
All 218 properties provide conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and iPod docking stations. LCD televisions, premium bedding and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel features a 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14000 square feet (1301 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 16
- Year Built 1968
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel.
- Free bicycles on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD21 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD23 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD40.00 per night
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki
- Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.