From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher including Cliffs of Moher cruise.
Cleaning and safety practices
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travellers
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travellers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dunguaire Castle, Dungory East, Kinvarra, Co. Galway, Ireland
En route to the ferry port in Doolin we pass Dunguaire Castle.
Pass By: Kinvara Harbour, The Quay, Kinvara Ireland
As we pass the harbour in Kinvara, keep an eye out for the traditional sailing craft, Galway Hookers.
Pass By: Ballyvaughan, Ballyvaughan, The Burren, County Clare
We turn right at the picturesque little village of Ballyvaughan and head out on to the Wild Atlantic Way.
Pass By: Black Head Lighthouse, Murrooghtoohy North, Co. Clare, Ireland
The Lighthouse at Black Head was commissioned in the 1930's to assist vessels in navigating the rocky shoreline.
Pass By: The Burren, The Burren, County Clare
The glacio-karst landscape of The Burren is all around us as we make our way along the coast road.
Pass By: Fanore Beach, Fanore Ireland
Keep an eye out for some hardy surfers as we pass the beach at Fanore.
Stop At: Doolin Pier, Hotel Doolin Doonagore, Doolin Ireland
Our ferry departs from the pier in Doolin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Inisheer, Inisheer, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
Once on the island you have 2 hours of free time to explore at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, Liscannor Ireland
Your tour today includes a 1 hour stop at the top of the Cliffs of Moher too. Entry fee is included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, County Clare
On the return journey to Galway we pass Lisdoonvarna, home to the world famous annual Matchmaking Festival.
Pass By: Corcomroe Abbey, County Clare, Ireland Ireland
Built in the 12th century, Corcomroe Abbey is described at the Jewel of the Burren.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided