National Quilt Museum Admission Pass
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Departure time: 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021Monday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday:01:00 PM - 05:00 PM 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022Monday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday:01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
What you can expect
Visit: The National Quilt Museum, 215 Jefferson St, Paducah, KY 42001-0714
Choose the best day to discover an amazing form of art. Then, go to the National Quilt Museum, located at 215 Jefferson Street. Present your voucher and then begin exploring the unique and interesting galleries displayed.
With quilts chosen from regional and national contests, admire the very best in quilt and fibre art. Several quilts on display have also been chosen for their uniqueness or historic relevance. See galleries with Art Quilts of the Midwest, pieces from the international competition conducted by the Japan Handicraft Instructors Association, quilts inspired by Mary Kerr, and more. Find pieces that are traditional, contemporary, tell a storey, and evoke strong emotions with this National Quilt Museum Admission Pass.