Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Tour
4.9/54.9 out of 5
- Tour Guide PLUS professional driver. Free Wi-Fi & USB ports
- Beautiful scenery, mountains and lakes in Glendalough
- Photostop at Wicklow Gap with breathtaking views
- Explore the gardens of Kilkenny Castle.
- Guided walk through the medieval side streets of Kilkenny
8:45 AM, Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough And Kilkenny Day Tour in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Check is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Minimum group size is 10 passengers for tour to take place
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Explore Ireland’s natural wonders and historic gems on this full-day tour from Dublin. Set out on a scenic drive through the idyllic countryside of the Wicklow National Park, stop to admire the views from Wicklow Gap and visit the monastic ruins and beautiful lakes of Glendalough. Then, step back in time with a tour of Kilkenny, Ireland’s medieval capital, and enjoy free time to explore the city independently before returning to Dublin.
Full-day tour of the Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny from Dublin
Enjoy magnificent views as you drive through the Wicklow Mountains National Park
Walk around the lakes and ancient ruins of Glendalough
Discover the medieval monuments of Kilkenny on a guided walking tour
Travel by 5 star luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
Live on-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
Great day trip from Dublin for first-time visitors or those short on time