Overview of Sahara Hotel Agadir
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Royal Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Agadir, Sahara Hotel Agadir is near a private beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Agadir Marina, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Agadir Beach and Souss-Massa National Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Club Royal de Tennis or Stade Al Inbiaate.Visit our Agadir travel guide
- Royal Palace - 8 min walk
- Stade Al Inbiaate - 8 min walk
- Casino Le Mirage - 12 min walk
- Synagogue - 13 min walk
- Club Royal de Tennis - 13 min walk
- Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) - 32 min drive
About this property
Sahara Hotel Agadir
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 28.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort