Overview of San Martin
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room, Ocean View
About this area
San Martin is located in Altafulla. Altafulla Beach and Platja de Tamarit reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include PortAventura World and Ferrari Land. Aquopolis Costa Dorada and Karting Altafulla are also worth visiting.Visit our Altafulla travel guide
- Altafulla Beach - 11 min walk
- Arc de Bera Monument - 14 min drive
- L'Arrabassada Beach - 14 min drive
- Club De Golf Costa Dorada Tarragona - 24 min drive
- Tarragona Cathedral - 27 min drive
- Altafulla Tamarit Station - 3 min walk
- Reus (REU) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- San Martín – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Belle vue sur la mer la climatisation
Séjour dans cet hôtel car proche de la famille. Hôtel parfait pour une halte de 2 jours .nous avons apprécié son côté pitorresque et la belle vue sur la mer ,nous avons profite de la belle et grande piscine .Hôtel animé le vendredi soir par les cours de salsa , Nous renouvellerons cet expérience.